Friday, November 03, 2006

Weekend, Halloween, etc.

I'm going to be in Ohio all weekend, because my church job has asked me to go to Lifeteen's LIFE ON THE ROAD music ministry seminar. I'm super psyched! I'll probably be out of internet contact until sunday evening, but I'll definitely post about the experience if it's worthwhile enough. Hopefully it will be. Matt Maher will be there, who if you don't know, is a pretty famous christian musician. SO, let's see how this goes!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Oh, and here's a pic of me on halloween. I dressed up as my set design professor, the amazing Vince Mountain:

The informational Belt buckle:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The whole shebang:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A close up on my interpretation of Vince's tattoo. Yes, it says "DRAFTING" in a big flaming heart. It's pretty hard core.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: