Friday, November 10, 2006

A very rockin' birthday...

My birthday is next thursday, and my mom bought me a new guitar for my 20th birthday and christmas this year. I decided I needed to make the investment in a 12 String Acoustic, so I immediately went to my favorite guitar store to test out guitars. I've been eyeing the Seagull brand for years now, so I was pretty sure where I'd land.

I went home with a brand new Seagull S12+ (with a Godin Quantum I pickup) this tuesday. The guitar is gorgeous. The tapered headstock keeps the guitar in tune longer, and makes it easier to tune too. The top is Solid Cedar, and the back and sides is the beautiful Wild Cherry wood that canadian guitars are becoming known for. I can't wait to test it out at mass this sunday!

So far I give it &hearts &hearts &hearts &hearts &hearts (out of 5)

No comments: