Friday, November 17, 2006

Away, away

Thanks to all the bloggers who wished me a happy birthday in my Thursday Thirteen! I had a wonderful day with my friends, and recieved some very thoughtful gifts from them.

Well, it's another weekend on the road for the Cosmic Kid. I'll be music ministering on a retreat for the church I work for alllll weekend. Teaching the kids to "Cry the Gospel"! It's my first retreat with the new church I work for, so hopefully it's a great experience.

Have a wonderful weekend! Peace!

2 comments:

Colleen Gleason said...

Hey! Did you get your Born Venator t-shirt I dropped off for you? Hope you like it. :-)

Your mom is so sweet--she's so excited about my book. As soon as I get some copies, I'll get one to you.

The Cosmic Kid said...

I haven't been home in a week! I'll get it tomorrow and I'll take a picture of me wearing it. You should start a gallery of Venators on your website and/or blog!