Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen: Birthday edition

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In honor of my birthday being today, here is a very special BIRTHDAY EDITION of Thursday Thirteen!

Thirteen Presents I Wouldn't Mind Getting This Year

1. The complete series collection of Get Smart
Sure, the DVDs won't come until Nov. 2007, but I will count down the days until it arrives at my door.

2. A Subscription to Relevant magazine
I love the podcast, love the website, must start getting the magazine!

3. The Clash-Singles Box Set

4. An Intramural Zombie Fighting Squad shirt
Found at: http://seibei.com/shop/intramural.html I like the "more gore" option.

5. Anything related to Snakes on a Plane
My new favorite movie, believe me, anything would please me.

6. Money is always accepted

7. The A BABY STOLE MY DINGO! shirt
found at vintagevantage.com

8. A Value World Gift Card!
My favorite thirft stores now offers gift cards! It's the perfect gift for any occasion!

9. A Scooter
I love Vespas...or faux vespas, so if you really wanted to give from the bottom of your wallet...it's Vespa Time!

10. A new iPod
I think I either lost my iPod or it was stolen. But, it was a Gen.2, so maybe it was time...

11. Take me to STEAK AND SHAKE
Just take me to steak and shake and let me enjoy your company. I love steak and shake.

12. Any clothing, accessories, books from LIFETEEN.com
Everytime I get something from Lifeteen.com, I fall in love with it.

13. Anything and everything related to the great BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
I've gotten posters, trivia books (one from 1987), T Shirts, CDs, anything. I read/listen/hang up everything and anything I get...a lot of the times until it's worn out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!!!! YOu want some really cool things

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :D Or, as they say here in Germany, Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag! :D

I hope you receive many of the items on your list. A new iPod sounds nice, but I actually prefer Creative's MP3 players. :)

Happy T13 and Happy Birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!
My TT is about sports I like to watch.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to include your address lol.

Unknown said...

Happy B-Day! I enjoyed your list a lot. Thanks for sharing!

Happy TT from Germany,
S. (who is slaphappy about her new ipood boom box she got as a present last week)