Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #22: Television

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13 TV shows I absolutley have to see each week!

1. House M.D.
Can you say "obsessed"? I record every new and repeated episode each week

2. The Riches
This new show from FX rocks! Eddie Izzard is amazing!

3. Grey's Anatomy
I'll never miss a new episode of Grey's

4. Mythbusters
I'm a nerd, and happy to admit it

5. Dirty Jobs
Discovery runs my life, and Mike Rowe is just too entertaining

6. Colbert Report
Mr. Colbert amazes me, because he is so perfectly in character during each moment of his show, that I love every second of it.

7. It Takes a Thief
It makes me paranoid and entertains me all at the same time.

8. Cash Cab
The greatest game show ever, that takes place all in the back of a New York City taxi cab!

9. Project Runway
I've watched it since day one, so I'm not giving up on it any time soon

10. Hell's Kitchen/Top Chef
I like Hell's Kitchen more than Top Chef mostly because of Ramsay, but Top Chef is pretty awesome too.

11. The Sopranos
This show is so incredibly well written that I can't stop watching!

12. Curb Your Enthusiasm
The funniest show on television, hands down!

13. Scrubs
Scrubs is the snack food of tv, if it's on, you can't help but keep enjoying it!


What shows do you have to see/Tivo?

7 comments:

Kate Davies said...

CASH CAB!

I LOVE that show! I'm ready to head for NYC just to try and get on it!

And I totally agree with you on The Colbert Report. He rocks!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list of TV Shows. My humans love Mythbusters. :) It's a great show. :)

Anonymous said...

these are great shows! i like the colbert report, very funny & entertaining...happy tt!

Anonymous said...

I like Greys and my hubs likes Mytbusters.

Chelle said...

I love Dirty Jobs. Just when you think they can't possibly find something nastier than the previous show, they totally DO.

JAM said...

I watch House and Scrubs semi-regular. My geekness comes out because I typically record science shows about cosmology and engineering on the DVR.

Cool list. Lovely Wife watches some of these, she more of a "regular tv show" watcher than I.

Anonymous said...

I like Dirty Jobs. It makes me thankful for all the people who make my life what it is.