Monday, April 23, 2007

"Called it"

My name is Cosmic Kid, and I'm a movie "caller".

I made this realization tonight, while watching the movie Fracture, starring Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling. An hour into the film I knew how it was going to end. I never said anything out loud, however, it drove me crazy for the rest of the film. What bothered me the most about figuring this movie out so early was that I definitely enjoyed the entire movie, and thought it was very well made, but I guessed it so early.

This is not the first time this has happened, either. The Prestige: 45 Minutes. Disturbia: 30 Minutes. And these are just the recent occurances, and both are movies that I really liked! I'm starting to think I've just seen too many movies. Have I hit my film peak? I mean, I am only twenty years old!

...maybe I'm just procrastinating so that I avoid writing the paper, the take home final, and the research project I have due this week. That's probably it.

No comments: