Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Top Ten: Va-Va-Victory!

It's the little things that count in my life right now...

1. I am going to bed on time for the first time in almost a week and a half tonight! Yes!

2. Everyone liked my Lighting Design Project! Woo!

3. I get to stage manage a ballet! Anastasia the Ballet: March 24!

4. My history GSI (Graduate Student Instructor AKA a T.A.) understands that I have a life outside of HIstory class...which includes 6 classes, 3 Jobs, and a show to stage manage!

5. I'm obsessed with British singer/songwriter Lily Allen

6. Sufjan Stevens is supposedly starting to write/record his next record in the 50-States Collection!

7. I gave one of the best talks of my life on retreat last Saturday

8. Finished this year's Pine Car Derby car with my Bro on sunday

9. I saw RENT on Wednesday...WOW!

10. It's starting to get warm in Michigan!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lighting design...
ever use WYSIWYG?

The Cosmic Kid said...

I've heard a lot about WYSIWYG, but never used it. My lighting designer friends are pretty psyched about it.