Monday, January 01, 2007

Top 10 of 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is my list of the top 10 things that happened (to me) in 2006

(These are in no particular order)

1. Stage Managed my first University of Michigan Mainstage production
I stage managed The Pajama Game and now I'm taking my work to the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival in two weeks! Exciting!

2. Moved out of my Parent's house
I'm all on my own in Ann Arbor in my big beautiful house!

3. Started working for OLGC Lifeteen band
Technically I started in November 2005, but 2006 was my first full year with Good Counsel. I love everday I go to work.

4. Life on the Road
OLGC sent me to Ohio for a Life on the Road conference. I learned a lot and had a great time working with and hearing from so many talented Catholic musicians.

5. Painted a Mural
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My blood, sweat, and tears went into this mural, and I love seeing it every week.

6. Asst. Stage Managed 3 operas
3 operas at once. Never before attempted by the University of Michigan...and never again. It was tough coordinating all 3 operas, while keeping 3 casts and a very thinly spread director at bay.

7. Worked for Steppingstone School as a camp counselor
It was fun working with kids all summer!

8. Learned how to skateboard
I've always wanted to, and now I can!

9. Became a member of the OLGC Lifeteen College Core
We ran the Lifeteen program all summer, planning life nights, meeting with teens, inventing games, hosting events, it was all in our hands. I made some really good friends through college core.

10. Harry and the Potters @ the Blind Pig
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

What's your top 10?

No comments: