Saturday, December 30, 2006

Returned from Sunny Florida!

Yes, I've returned from my 9 day trip to beautiful Florida!

My family and I spent a night at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando, which is by far the best hotel ever created. I was in Rock N Roll heaven, wandering around the floors of the HRH looking at the memorabilia, especially the Gingerbread Graceland that I found (That's my pic of it! It's AMAZING!) What's great about the HRH is they're a incredibly nice hotel, while still being down to earth. All of the bell hops, desk help, and even the waiters are funny, and helpful. One of the best parts about staying at the HRH is that if you show your room key when you get in line on any of the rides in Universal studios or Islands of Adventure, you get to go in the Express Lane! I rode some great rides at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, and my sister and I still agree that Earthquake is still the most fun.

After Orlando, my family drove down to our time share in Hollywood Beach, Florida. Hollywood Beach is the french quarter, with a full "Broad-Walk" (It's not a boardwalk, since it's not elevated...So the pool attendant claimed). There are plenty of restraunts and shops, and a full beautiful beach to enjoy.

Over all, it was a wonderful christmas time!

No comments: