Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen: Trapped on an Island

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thirteen Albums I'd want to have with me if I was trapped on an island


1. Rent-Original Motion Picture Cast Recording (Delux Edition)

2. Bruce Springsteen-The Wild & The Innocent & the E Street Shuffle

3. U2-Best of 1980-1990

4. Beastie Boys-To the Five Burrows

5. Elvis Costello-North

6. Dashboard Confessional-The Swiss Army Romance

7. Jack's Mannequin-Everything In Transit

8. Bruce Springsteen-Live 1975-1985




9. Joni Mitchell-Blue

10. Radiohead-OK Computer

11. Wicked-Broadway Cast Recording




12. The Who-Ultimate Collection


13. Ted Leo-Shake the Sheets




On a Side note: Go buy Sufjan Stevens' Album Songs for Christmas if you want to hear some of the most beautiful music I have ever heard! If you buy this box set and can't find at least one song that you like, I will buy the CD back from you.

5 comments:

Le laquet said...

Joni Mitchell's Blue is my favourite ever album, superb. And anything by Elvis Costello will do me :o)

Anonymous said...

Love Bruce Springsteen! Happy TT :)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! A shoutout to the Beastie Boys!


Happy TT from Germany,
S.

Tug said...

What a great list!! LOVE the Rent soundtrack.

Anonymous said...

It's a brave man who'll list a desert island T13. I went back and read a bunch of your T13's and they were great. This one I'm not so sure, mainly because I haven't heard most of them. I don't get out much. I dig The Who and Radiohead though. I've never been a Springsteen fan, but an old friend of mine is a HUGE fan, and has been since the mid 70's

Anyway, enjoyed your list. Keep up your church work.