Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #16: Photos

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13 of my Favorite Photos from my iPhoto account!

1. Roses in Paris
My dad took this while we were in a wonderful little area of Paris in 2004
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2. KEY PLAY @ ACTF
Two of my friends participated in the Tech Olympics at ACTF, and the rest of us cheered them on Umich way!! Key Play!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3. Cannibal Pumpkin
My cannibal pumpkin from Halloween 2006
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4. Too Many Stage Managers!
UM Stage Managers Winter 2006
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5. Dance Party!
A pic I took from the dance party before Mock Rock this fall
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6. Flyering at the Media Union
I took this at the media union this fall while my room mate was flyering. Pretty cool!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7. Halloween costume 2005!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8. Tally Hall @ the Blind Pig
I don't know who took this, but they caught the awesome christmas-light-suits perfectly
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9. Packing Peanuts!
The boys that I live with, having fun with packing peanuts!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10. Bonfire Summer 2006
This is one of the collest pictures I've ever taken. It wasn't as dangerous as it looks...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

11. Revenge
This is a picture of the most rediculous display at ACTF, and when it didn't make it to round two we got a little cheeky...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12. Junkyard Bike
A bike at the Junkyard...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13. Songs from a New World: Mock Rock '06
A great action shot from Mock Rock. yes, he just got a bucket of water dumped on him...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Mia said...

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Happy Thursday Thirteen!!

Anonymous said...

The cannibal pumpkin and junkyard bike pics are awesome. Did you carve the pumpkin yourself?

The Cosmic Kid said...

she--Thanks for the compliments! And yes, I carved the pumpkin myself. I love carving!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You have some very cool photos there, especially #6. It's quite artistic.

Love the roses, too! :)

Have a terrific Thursday!

JAM said...

You crazy techies, never know what you'll get into next.

Nice shots.

Raggedy said...

Great pictures.
I really liked the roses!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Jill said...

The bond fire one is fantastic, it almost seems like there is a tree on fire!!